High performance Cat6A Plenum network indoor LAN cable meets ANSI TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standards and current Cat6A guidelines, comes with 4 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) 23AWG 100% solid bare copper conductors that produces a strong signal conductivity than CCA.
Category 6A Plenum rated jacket perfect for use in plenum spaces like above suspended ceilings or in walls where plenum cables are highly recommended. This Fluke tested Cat6A CMP Cable is tested to 750MHz bandwidth, suitable for Gigabit and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. ETL & RoHS Compliant networking cable comes with EZ-Pull box packing that gives complete control on cable during installation.
- Meets ANSI TIA/EIA 568-C.2, ISO 11801 standards
- 750MHz Bandwidth, suitable for Gigabit and 10-Gigabit Ethernet
- 23AWG 100% Solid Pure Copper Cable
- CMP Rated Jacket
- Sequential foot marking
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- 4-Pair UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair)
- Fluke Tested, ETL Listed, RoHS Compliant
- Packing: EZ-Pull Box, 1000FT Bulk