Cat5e Riser CMR 1000FT 24AWG Network Cable is RoHS Compliant and meets or exceeds ANSI TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standards. Category 5e Riser rated cable is fluke tested and comes with 4 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) solid 100% pure copper conductors that produce strong signals with better conductivity. Cat5e Riser Bulk Cable supports bandwidth up to 350MHz and suitable for Fast, Gigabit Ethernet. This Riser rated indoor cable is used in riser spaces like for running cables in vertical areas, packed in the easy pull box.
- Meets ANSI TIA/EIA 568-C.2, ISO 11801 standards
- 350MHz Bandwidth, suitable for Gigabit Ethernet
- 24AWG Solid 100% Copper Cable
- CMR Rated Jacket
- Sequential foot marking
- 4-Pair UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair)
- Fluke Tested, ETL Listed, RoHS Compliant
- Packing: EZ-Pull Box, 1000FT Bulk
- Ideal for use in Riser areas.